CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2009

Iron Maider : The number of the best


the nunber of the best
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,
because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon
the number of the beast for it is a human number,
it's number is Six hundred and sixty six"

I left alone, my mind was blank.
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind.

What did I see, can i believe,
That what I saw that night was real
and not just fantasy.

Just what I saw, in my old dreams,
Were they reflections of my warped mind
staring back at me.

'Cause in my dreams, it's always there,
The evil face that twists my mind and brings
me to despair.

The night was black, was no use holding back,
'Cause I just had to see, was someone
watching me.
In the mist, dark figures move and twist,
Was all this for real, or just some kind of hell.
666 the number of the beast.
Hell and fire was spawned to be released.

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised,
As they start to cry, hands held to the sky.
In the night, the fires are burning bright,
The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done.
666 the number of the beast.
Sacrifice is going on tonight.

This can't go on, I must inform the law.
Can this still be real or just some crazy dream.
But I feel drawn towards the chanting hordes,
They seem to mesmerize...can't avoid their eyes,
666 the number of the beast.
666 the one for you and me.

I'm coming back, I will return,
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn.
I have the fire, I have the force.
I have the power to make my evil take it's course.


O Número da Besta

"Maldito seja, Ó Terra e Mar,
O Demônio manda a besta com fúria,
porque ele sabe que o tempo é curto...
Deixe aquele que ousa tentar entender
o número da besta...
É um número humano,
seu número é seiscentos e sessenta e seis."

Saí sozinho, minha mente estava vazia
Eu precisava de tempo para pensar,
para tirar memórias de minha cabeça

O que eu vi? posso acreditar?
que o que vi naquela noite
era real e não apenas fantasia

Tudo o que vi nos meus velhos sonhos
eram os reflexos da minha pervertida
mente bem atrás de mim

Porque no meus sonhos, está sempre lá,
a face do demônio que bagunça
minha cabeça e me leva ao desespero

A noite era negra, não adiantava impedir
Pois eu só tinha de ver, alguém estava me observando
Na neblina figuras escuras se moviam e rodopiavam
Seria tudo isso de verdade ou algum tipo de inferno
666 o número da besta
Inferno e fogo foram gerados para serem liberados

Tochas brilhavam e cantos sagrados eram entoados
enquanto eles começavam a gritar,
mãos eram erguidas ao céu
Na noite
os fogos ardendo brilhantemente
O ritual tinha começado,
o trabalho de Satan está feito
666 o número da besta
Está tendo Sacrifício nesta noite

Isso não pode continuar, devo informar a lei
Será isto real ou algum louco sonho?
Mas me sinto atraído
pelas hordas demoníacas que cantam
Eles parecem me hipnotizar...
não consigo evitar seus olhos
666 o número da besta
666 aquele para você e eu

Eu estou voltando, eu retornarei
E eu irei possuir seu corpo e eu irei queimá-lo
Eu tenho o fogo, eu tenho a força
Eu tenho o poder de fazer o meu mal seguir seu curso

0 comentários: